Atlanta Center for Mental Health is a free-standing residential mental health treatment center. Our goal is to help those struggling with mental health disorders transform their lives. The facility at Atlanta Center for Mental Health is not a hospital setting, nor is it a lock-up psychiatric facility. This center offers an incredible level of comfort and security in order to promote healing, recovery, and wellness. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, we provide around-the-clock support while you recover. Find out why Atlanta Center for Mental Health is the right choice for you or your loved one.
Amenities at Atlanta Center for Mental Health
The Atlanta Center for Mental Health offers the following to help clients heal:
- A biofeedback room – Manage anxiety and stress by controlling your heart rate, muscle contraction, and breathing
- Group therapy rooms – In group therapy rooms, you can connect with others who are struggling with similar issues and form a supportive community
- Separate spaces for smaller groups or individual therapy – During individual therapy, you can begin to understand the role past trauma plays in your mental health
- Areas for exercise and wellness – Exercise relieves stress while releasing endorphins and is part of a holistic treatment plan
- A variety of spaces to support treatment – During both individual and group therapy, you might be assigned work to do, such as journaling or reading
Why Patients Love Us
We offer a number of opportunities for recreation while at our center. One type of therapy we offer is recreational therapy, during which you’ll have the opportunity to go for hikes and walks with a group. These outings both help you connect with others and build healthy bonds while you learn more about yourself.
We are committed to making your stay here both comfortable and enjoyable. Our center’s carefully designed living and dining areas provide a relaxing environment as you move through the detox process. Separate sleeping spaces, with private and semi-private bedrooms, ensure a level of privacy when needed. Since therapy for mental health disorders can be tiring, a comfortable place to rest is essential. We provide meals and snacks with an emphasis on the best ingredients and dishes possible. Your mental health and physical health are closely connected, so by caring for your body, you’re helping your mind heal.
We work with Atlanta Detox Center as well for those with substance use issues. Addiction does not need to stand in the way of getting help for your mental health. At our safe, comfortable facility, you can find help for both.
Contact Atlanta Center for Mental Health Today
At Atlanta Center for Mental Health, we offer a variety of therapies and programs in order to offer personalized treatment for every individual in our care. These services include the following:
- Residential mental health treatment programs – Crisis intervention and intensive therapy to help you start your recovery
- Dual diagnosis treatment center – Targeted treatment for those struggling with substance abuse issues alongside a mental health disorder
- Anxiety treatment program – Learn healthy coping skills through therapy while receiving medication management for anxiety disorders
- Depression treatment program – Intensive therapy, including cognitive behavioral therapy, can help you manage the symptoms of depression
If you or a loved one is struggling with anxiety, depression, or bipolar disorder, reach out to us today. Early intervention can help you begin the road to recovery with a strong foundation. The experienced staff at Atlanta Center for Mental Health facility in Riverdale, GA can help you through the crisis and into continued healing. Call us at 833.625.0458 or schedule a call using our secure form. Retreat, recover, and restart with our help.