Atlanta Center for Mental Health is a free-standing residential facility. Our goal is to help those struggling with mental health disorders transform their lives. The facility at Atlanta Center for Mental Health is not a hospital setting, and it is not a “lock-up” psychiatric facility. This facility offers an incredible level of comfort and security in order to promote healing, recovery, and wellness. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, we provide around the clock support while you recover. Find out why the Atlanta Center for Mental Health facility is the right choice for you or your loved one.
Amenities at Atlanta Center for Mental Health Facility
Atlanta Center for Mental Health facility has the following to help you heal:
- A biofeedback room – Manage anxiety and stress by controlling your heart rate, muscle contraction, and breathing
- Group therapy rooms – In group therapy rooms, you can connect with others who are struggling with similar issues and form a supportive community
- Separate spaces for smaller groups or individual therapy – During individual therapy, you can begin to understand the role past trauma plays in your mental health
- Areas for exercise and wellness – Exercise relieves stress while releasing endorphins and is part of a holistic treatment plan
- A variety of spaces to support treatment – During both individual and group therapy, you might be assigned work to do, such as journaling or reading